Spring Ford High School (PA) 2024 Midfield, Attack Gianna DiBattista Commits to San Diego State University (SDSU)

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Spring Ford High School (PA) 2024 Midfield, Attack Gianna DiBattista of Phantastix Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at San Diego State University (SDSU).

High School: Spring Ford High School (Royersford, PA)
Grad Year: 2024
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College Committed To: San Diego State University (SDSU)
Club Team: Phantastix Lacrosse Club

Lacrosse Honors:
National Lacrosse Classic - Team Pennsylvania NXT 2022
Philly Summer Showcase All Star
ALL PAC 2nd Team Midfielder
ALL AREA Honorable Mention
US Philly National Team 1
PASLA BO Player of the Year Nominee
Apex 60 Player Spotlight and Invitee Maryland Showcase Invitee
Limerick Lacrosse Referee Klax Athlete

Academic Honors: Distinguished Honors 17'-22'
Honors World Literature
AP Human Geography
National Honor Society
AP Language and Composition
AP Government

Why did you choose San Diego State University (SDSU), Women's D1?"
I chose SDSU for the amazing program and beautiful campus."

Is there anything else you would like to share?
"Huge thank you to all my Phantastix Coaches and Family and Friends who have supported me throughout the way!"

What other colleges did you consider?
"Lehigh and Xavier"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers)
, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Gianna DiBattista on her commitment to San Diego State University (SDSU). CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

View College Profile Below:
[b][/b]
Last edited by cp_botc; .