Sayville High School (NY) 2024 Defense Loghan McNamara Commits to Albany

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Sayville High School (NY) 2024 Defense Loghan McNamara of LI Legacy Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at SUNY at Albany.

High school: Sayville High School (Sayville, NY)
Grad year: 2024
Position: Defense
College committed to: SUNY at Albany
Club team: LI Legacy Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: 2022 CB Laxers NY Showcase All Showcase Team Selection, 2022- Juniors Open Showcase Invitee, 2022 Players to Watch List by LI Lax Journal
Academic honors: National Junior Honor Society 4.0 Average Unweighted, all four semesters my freshman year High Honor Roll Recognition Character/Work Ethic “Wheaties Champion Award” Sayville High School Recipient of Senator Alexis Weik's "Outstanding Youth & Leadership Award" Recipient of Town of Islip Proclamation, for bringing food security to my hometown of Sayville during the COVID-19 Pandemic Gold Star Awarded from Board of Education (100 plus) hours of Community Service
Expected major: Law
Why did you choose SUNY at Albany, Women's D1? "Albany offers an abridged law program. I love their coaching style and energy of the team. It was a perfect fit academically and athletically."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to everyone who has helped me along the way. "
What other colleges did you consider? "Bryant University and the University of Tampa."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Loghan McNamara on her commitment to SUNY at Albany. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 500 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.

View College Profile Below: