Bayport Blue Point HS (NY) 2024 Attack Ben Morris commits to Johns Hopkins University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Bayport Blue Point HS (NY) 2024 Attack Ben Morris of Team 91 Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Johns Hopkins University

High school: Bayport Blue Point HS (Bayport, NY)
Grad year: 2024
Position: Attack
College committed to: Johns Hopkins Univ.
Club team: Team 91 Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: 4 Star Recruit - Inside Lacrosse 4 Star Recruit - National Lacrosse Federation #69 Nationally Ranked Player in Class of 2024 All-Suffolk County - Sophomore Year Maverik -Showtime All-Star Standout - Inside Lacrosse Starting Attackman Since Freshman Year - BBP #1 Goal Scorer on Varsity as a Sophomore #2 in Total Points #3 in Assists National All-Star Game Selection
Academic honors: High Honor Roll - Sophomore Year Honor Roll - Freshman & Sophomore Years Combined
Expected major: Economics, General
Why did you choose Johns Hopkins Univ., Men's D1? "My goal was to attend an elite level academic institution, where I could have the opportunity to possibly compete for a D1 National Championship. In the end, I achieved both of those goals, and so much more, with my selection of my dream school, John’s Hopkins. Johns Hopkins is a top ten school in the world, academically, but the Hopkins lacrosse tradition is what makes it a truly special place. It’s one of the oldest programs in the country, at 140 years, and the most successful lacrosse program anywhere, with 44 national championships. Having the opportunity to become a part of that storied tradition is a dream come true for me. "
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my family and Coach Aiello, Coach Luce and Coach Meehan for believing in me and for providing the guidance that made me the player that I am today."
What other colleges did you consider? "Cornell University US Naval Academy Boston University"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Ben Morris on his commitment to Johns Hopkins University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting events for players who aspire to play at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: