Upper Merion (PA) 2023 Defense, LSM Truman McCormick Commits to Manhattan

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Upper Merion (PA) 2023 Defense, LSM Truman McCormick of Freedom Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Manhattan College.

High school: Upper Merion (King of Prussia, PA)
Grad year: 2023
Positions: Defense, LSM
College committed to: Manhattan College
Club team: Freedom Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse honors: Sophomore First Team All-Conference Junior First Team All-Conference Maverick Showtime 2023 All-Star Roster
Academic honors: Honor Roll Freshman, Sophomore, and Junior year National Honor Society member
Expected major: Psychology
Why did you choose Manhattan College, Men's D1? "As Coach Odierna himself described it, Manhattan is a hidden gem. I would’ve never expected the beautiful trees and small community feel of campus from “Manhattan College”, but it checked all my boxes. Everyone on the team is so welcoming, and I’ve been excited to be a part of the family from the moment I met them all!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Huge thank you to Coach Lamey and Coach Keenan for molding me into the competitive and work hungry player I am today. Thank you to Coach Kaplan, Coach Curry, Coach Zadroga, and Coach Stillwell for pushing me to be the best player I can be and helping me through my process. Most of all, thank you to my parents for supporting me through my entire journey. I can't remember a single game where I was just playing for myself, because my mom was always in the stands, and my dad was usually on my sideline. I don’t know where I’d be without the support of my parents and all the coaches who have molded me into the player and person I am today. Huge thanks again to everybody who’s been along for this fool ride, I couldn’t do it without you!"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Truman McCormick on his commitment to Manhattan College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: