Salesianum (DE) 2024 Attack Rowyn Nurry Commits to Cornell Univ.

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Salesianum (DE) 2024 Attack Rowyn Nurry of Brotherly Love Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Cornell University.

High school: Salesianum (Wilmington, DE)
Grad year: 2024
Position: Attack
College committed to: Cornell University
Club team: Brotherly Love Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse honors: One Percent MVP One Percent All -Star NLF 4 Star 71 Ranked in Class Juniors Open MVP Inside Lacrosse Standout Maverick Showtime Standout NXT All Star 1st Team All State
Academic honors: 4.12 Accumulative Principals List Deans list National Honors Society
Why did you choose Cornell University, Men's D1? "Cornell’s tradition of winning, players, coaching staff, and legacy heavily influenced my decision. The team seemed to have great chemistry and the coaches only added to that chemistry. As a student athlete, Cornell could not have been a better fit for me."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my coaches and teammates on Brotherly Love, Salesianum, BR10, and my athletic trainer. Also would love to thank my family who supported me behind the scenes and pushed me along the way."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Rowyn Nurry on his commitment to Cornell University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: