Bullis (MD) 2022 Goalie Caden Daniels Commits to Queens Univ. of CHL

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Bullis (MD) 2022 Goalie Caden Daniels of Team Maryland Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Queens Univ. of Charlotte.

High school: Bullis (Bethesda, MD)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Goalie
College committed to: Queens Univ. of Charlotte
Club team: Team Maryland Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: Bullis Varsity ‘22 2x Maryland Lacrosse Showcase All-Star selection 2x Club Conference of America All-Star Team Member 2x Maryland National Team Member Classics Lacrosse committed team selection Two time team MVP (Whitman) 120 saves during sophomore year .60 save percentage 7.6 GAA Top Ranked in Maryland 4A
Academic honors: 3-Year Honor Roll (Whitman)
Expected major: Communication and Media Studies, Other
Why did you choose Queens Univ. of Charlotte, Men's D2? "Queens undeniably had the best communications program of any school I toured during the recruitment process. The location provides many opportunities to get a foot in the door for whatever industry may interest you as many alum have begun successful careers within the city of Charlotte. The lacrosse program has a history of high level play at the Division 2 level and with its recent transition into D1 it was a no brainer for me."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my teammates, friends, family, and coaches for believing in me during this long recruiting process. It all worked out in the end."
What other colleges did you consider? "I considered the NESCAC and IVY League schools, however I wanted to strike a balance between rigorous academics, high level lacrosse, while still having room to peruse other interests. Queens is a school for athletes and checked all the boxes for me."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Caden Daniels on his commitment to Queens Univ. of Charlotte. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: