Ward Melville (NY) 2024 Midfield Emilia Retzlaff Commits to Navy

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Ward Melville (NY) 2024 Midfield Emilia Retzlaff of Yellow Jackets LI has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Navy.

High school: Ward Melville (East Setauket, NY)
Grad year: 2024
Position: Midfield
College committed to: Navy
Club team: Yellow Jackets LI
Lacrosse honors: Under Armor Long Island All American Command Team 2020, Only 2024 Under Armor All American on Long Island Command Team 2020, Brine All America Games Long Island 2024 Team, Brine All America Games 2024 Tournament Champion, Team Long Island, 2x Under Armor 150 event participant , Back of the Cage Ranked Top 75 Freshman and Sophomore on Long Island, Lax For the Cure Team Champion 2021, NYSRC Suffolk County 2024 Regional Team , NYSRC Tournament All Star 2024 Team, 2x American Select Long Island 2024 Black Team 2021 and 2022, Under Armor All America 2024 Girls Watchlist, Under Armor Senior Game Watchlist , LILJ All Long Island 2024 Team, 2022 All County Player Award, Varsity Lacrosse as a Freshman, Juniors Open Invite 2022, USCL Standout player at Nike G8 , American Select All Tournament 2nd team
Academic honors: 4.25 GPA (weighted), National Junior Honor Society, National Junior Foreign Language Honor Society, National Society of High School Scholars,5 clubs; Student Government, Community Service Club, Patriot League, Spanish Honor Society, Fishing Club, AP & Honors Classes
Why did you choose Navy, Women's D1? "To attend the United States Naval Academy and play on the women's lacrosse team there has been a dream of mine since 7th grade. I wanted to be a part of something special and bigger than myself, where I have the opportunity to serve my country and play high level division 1 lacrosse."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Everyone who has shaped me into the person and player I am today and has made this dream become a reality."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Emilia Retzlaff on her commitment to Navy. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: