Fayetteville-Manlius (NY) 2023 Attack Rob Madden Commits to Mercyhurst Univ.

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Fayetteville-Manlius (NY) 2023 Attack Rob Madden of Sting Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Mercyhurst University.

High school: Fayetteville-Manlius (Manlius, NY)
Grad year: 2023
Position: Attack
College committed to: Mercyhurst University
Club team: Sting Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse honors: New York State Regional lacrosse All Star team and top four player in the central region. Section III SCAC Metro All League Honorable Mention Attack F-M Varsity Rookie of the Year award Top 40 Game-Under Armour All American Upstate Team try-out
Academic honors: Section III Scholar Athlete award High Honor roll entire high school career Various Church service projects
Expected major: Intelligence, General
Why did you choose Mercyhurst University, Men's D2? "I chose Mercyhurst because I was impressed with the lacrosse program and the campus. I was very interested in their Cyber Security and Intelligence Study program."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to all of my family, friends and coaches to help me on this journey."
What other colleges did you consider? "Union, Becknell, Saint John Fisher, LeMoyne"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Rob Madden on his commitment to Mercyhurst University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: