Mars Area HS (PA) 2023 Defense Emma Grell Commits to Gannon Univ.

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Mars Area High School (PA) 2023 Defense Emma Grell of True Lacrosse Pittsburgh has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Gannon University.

High school: Mars Area High School (Mars, PA)
Grad year: 2023
Position: Defense
College committed to: Gannon University
Club team: True Lacrosse Pittsburgh
Expected major: Education/Teaching of Individuals in Elementary Special Education Programs
Why did you choose Gannon University, Women's D2? "I picked Gannon because they have a great education program and I felt at home with the coaches and players."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to Mom and Dad, Coach Kayla and my True family. Thank you to Coach Todd, Monica and Abby and all of Mars Girls Lacrosse. Thank you to all of my teammates and friends for life!"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Emma Grell on her commitment to Gannon University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: