Downingtown West HS (PA) 2023 LSM Thomas Venzie Commits to Mercer Univ.

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Downingtown West High School (PA) 2023 LSM Thomas Venzie of Brotherly Love Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Mercer University.

High school: Downingtown West High School (Downingtown, PA)
Grad year: 2023
Position: LSM
College committed to: Mercer University
Club team: Brotherly Love Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse honors: First team all area LSM 2022, First team all chestmont 21,22, UA call back game 2x, UA Spotlight division
Academic honors: Spanish National honor society, National honor society, Vice President of History Club, Student Athlete leadership council, 3.9GPA, High Honor roll 2x, Distinguished Honor Roll
Expected major: Economics, General
Why did you choose Mercer University, Men's D1? "I chose Mercer for it’s amazing campus and facilities.Also, the great location of the campus in Macon, Georgia."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my family, coaches, and teammates for always supporting me. I would not have been able to achieve this without them."
What other colleges did you consider? "A bunch of great universities throughout my recruiting process."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Thomas Venzie on his commitment to Mercer University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: