Spring-Ford (PA) 2023 LSM, Defense Brandon Solomon Commits to Roanoke

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Spring-Ford (PA) 2023 LSM, Defense Brandon Solomon of Freedom Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Roanoke College.

High school: Spring-Ford (Pottstown, PA)
Grad year: 2023
Positions: LSM, Defense
College committed to: Roanoke College
Club team: Freedom Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse honors: 2022 Baltimore Summer Kickoff Tournament Team 2021 NXT Fall Showcase Invitee 2020 National All Star Games - Team Philly 2018 World Series of Youth Lacrosse - Big 5 (Philly)
Academic honors: Honor Roll throughout HS
Expected major: Finance, General
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my parents, Coach Donnelly, Coach Czapor, Coach Baker (Spring-Ford) Coach Lamey, Coach McCormick, Coach Keenan, Coach Tucker, Coach Shallis and Coach Marascio (Freedom), Coach Sankey and Coach Sankey (Team 11), Coach Mercadante (Back2Basics) and Coach Power and Coach Terrizzi (SFYLAX) for all their patience, time and mentoring and enabling me to get to the next level. Thanks to all my teammates throughout the years for your hard work and dedication and helping me achieve my goals."
What other colleges did you consider? "A few other great schools"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Brandon Solomon on his commitment to Roanoke College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: