Archbishop Curley HS (MD) 2023 Midfield Darius Thompson Commits to Neumann Univ.

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Archbishop Curley High School (MD) 2023 Midfield Darius Thompson of True Baltimore has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Neumann University.

High school: Archbishop Curley High School (Baltimore, MD)
Grad year: 2023
Position: Midfield
College committed to: Neumann University
Club team: True Baltimore
Expected major: Sport and Fitness Administration/Management
Why did you choose Neumann University, Men's D3? "I felt that it would set me up best for my future after my 4 years and was a great fit for me academically and athletically."
What other colleges did you consider? "Wilmington, Reinhardt, Gettysburg, Limestone, Washington and Lee"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Darius Thompson on his commitment to Neumann University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: