Wantagh HS (NY) 2023 Midfield, Defense Julia Nicholson Commits to JU

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Wantagh HS (NY) 2023 Midfield, Defense Julia Nicholson of LI Legacy Lacrosse Womens has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Jacksonville University (JU).

High school: Wantagh HS (Wantagh, NY)
Grad year: 2023
Positions: Midfield, Defense
College committed to: Jacksonville University (JU)
Club team: LI Legacy Lacrosse Womens
Lacrosse honors: 2022 All County Nassau LI NY
Academic honors: 2019-2022 Wantagh HS High Honor Recipient
Expected major: Nursing Education
Why did you choose Jacksonville University (JU), Women's D1? "Great school with different academic majors I'm interested in. The coaching staff and the top notch lacrosse program. The Sunshine state with its warm weather, ocean beaches, and the beautiful campus."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Special Thank you to Coach Robyn Pastuch Wantagh HS varsity lacrosse coach for guiding and directing me threw the recruiting process. Coach and Director Steve Levy, Coach Matt Maloney, and Coach Ryan Gick from LI Legacy Lacrosse for promoting me, making me a better player on the field and for helping me in the recruiting process as well."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Julia Nicholson on her commitment to Jacksonville University (JU). CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: