Ridley HS (PA) 2023 Goalie Grace DeCarolis Commits to Wagner College

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Ridley High School (PA) 2023 Goalie Grace DeCarolis of Philly Blast Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Wagner College.

High school: Ridley High School (Morton, PA)
Grad year: 2023
Position: Goalie
College committed to: Wagner College
Club team: Philly Blast Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: 2019 National Lacrosse Classic 2023 Champion; 3x Semi-Finalist for Nike NXT Philly Showcase Queen of the Crease, 1x Finalist/ 2019 Fall Nike NXT Philly Showcase All Star/ 2021 NXT Atlantic All Star, 3 year HS Varsity Starter
Academic honors: all honors and AP student in school (accelerated stem cohort), honor roll 9th, 10th, 11th grade.
Why did you choose Wagner College, Women's D1? "I chose Wagner because its amazing location, hardworking and energetic team culture, academics, and because the coaching staff is phenomenal and instantly made me feel apart of something special."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank Josie, Julie, Kate, and the rest of the Philly Blast coaching staff for their help throughout my years playing with this team and their help during the recruiting process! Without them and their hard work and determination, I wouldn’t be the player I am today. I am extremely grateful to have been influenced by them. They are truly incredible. I would like to thank my teammates, both Blast and Ridley, for being there for me during my lacrosse career and making me a better person and player every day I spend with them. I would like to thank Coach DiCave, Coach Mara, and the rest of the Ridley coaching staff for being so encouraging and reliable during my 3 years of competitive high school lacrosse. Lastly, I wanted to thank my family for all their generous support and love throughout these years!"
What other colleges did you consider? "UAlbany, UConn, Oregon, UMBC, Lafayette, Temple, St. Bonnies, Fairfield"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Grace DeCarolis on her commitment to Wagner College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: