Hereford HS (MD) 2023 Defense Maddie Magliocca Commits to SJFC

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Hereford High School (MD) 2023 Defense Maddie Magliocca of TLC Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Saint John Fisher College.

High school: Hereford High School (Monkton, MD)
Grad year: 2023
Position: Defense
College committed to: Saint John Fisher College
Club team: TLC Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: Hereford Varsity Captain 2022 season
Academic honors: NHS One Love Executive Board Member
Expected major: Pre-Medicine/Pre-Medical Studies
Why did you choose Saint John Fisher College, Women's D3? "Fisher offered me the opportunity to play for a coach and with teammates who value hard work and friendship on and off the field as much as I do!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "A big thank you to my family, friends, teammates, and coaches for the unrelenting support and love in my recruiting process."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Maddie Magliocca on her commitment to Saint John Fisher College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: