Appoquinimink HS (DE) 2023 Defense, LSM Aiden Groves Commits to Bellarmine Univ.

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Appoquinimink High School (DE) 2023 Defense, LSM Aiden Groves of Annapolis Hawks Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Bellarmine University.

High school: Appoquinimink High School (Middletown, DE)
Grad year: 2023
Positions: Defense, LSM
College committed to: Bellarmine University
Club team: Annapolis Hawks Lacrosse, Mesa Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: 2020 Five Star Elite All-Star 2021 Mainstage 2021 Juniors Open 2021 Best In Class 2021 Team USA Box U17 2019 HS Box National Champion
Why did you choose Bellarmine University, Men's D1? "I chose Bellarmine because I felt that it was a great fit for me in the classroom and on the field. I loved the location, campus, and especially the coaches. I immediately felt a connection with them which made me want to be part of the program."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank my family, friends, and coaches for helping me reach my goal of playing D1 lacrosse."
What other colleges did you consider? "Ohio State, Rutgers, Bryant, Utah, Penn, Salisbury"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Aiden Groves on his commitment to Bellarmine University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: