Garnet Valley HS (PA) 2022 Goalie Griffin Umstead Commits to Juniata College

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Garnet Valley High School (PA) 2022 Goalie Griffin Umstead of NXT has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Juniata College.

High school: Garnet Valley High School (Glen Mills, PA)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Goalie
College committed to: Juniata College
Club team: NXT, Mesa
Lacrosse honors: All Showcase Team at the Gold Standard Elite Showcase
Expected major: Computer Science
Why did you choose Juniata College, Men's D3? "I chose Juniata College for a combination of academics, location, people, and the culture being developed by Coach Norbo."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank Coach Frank Urso, Coach Snow, Coach Kivlen, Coach Manuli, Coach Smeins, Coach Van Horn, Coach Loving, Coach Nostrant, Coach Grant, Coach Lawrence, Coach LeFever, and Coach Norbo, along with my friends, family, teammates, and wonderful parents."
What other colleges did you consider? "Penn State, Temple, Washington College, Wagner College, West Chester University."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Griffin Umstead on his commitment to Juniata College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: