Cumberland Valley (PA) 2023 Defense Samantha Clerkin Commits to Indiana Univ. of PA

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Cumberland Valley (PA) 2023 Defense Samantha Clerkin of Mid Penn Blaze has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Indiana University of Pennsylvania.

High school: Cumberland Valley (Mechanicsburg, PA)
Grad year: 2023
Position: Defense
College committed to: Indiana University of Pennsylvania
Club team: Mid Penn Blaze
Academic honors: Honor roll
Why did you choose the Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Women's D2? "I chose IUP because I loved the campus and the coach. The energy of the girls on the team was so great and you can really tell they’re a family. Out of all the schools I looked at IUP felt like the home for me."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my coaches and parents for getting me to where I am today."
What other colleges did you consider? "Bloomsburg Lycoming."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Sam Clerkin on her commitment to Indiana University of Pennsylvania. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: