Oxford Area HS (PA) 2023 Attack Gwyn Taggart Commits to Immaculata Univ.

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Oxford Area Highschool (PA) 2023 Attack Gwyn Taggart of NEMS Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Immaculata University.

High school: Oxford Area Highschool (Oxford, PA)
Grad year: 2023
Positions: Attack
College committed to: Immaculata University
Club team: NEMS Lacrosse
Academic honors: Honor roll, elected class Treasurer freshman year - current
Expected major: Nursing Science
Why did you choose Immaculata University, Women's D3? "I chose Immaculata for their outstanding nursing program, their career services, location, and because of the positive energy the team radiates."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to Coach Laura and my club teammates for helping me through the recruitment process and always giving me a shoulder to lean on. Biggest thank you to my Mom and Dad, Chuck & Andrea Taggart, for pushing me to do my best and working hard so I can play in club teams and travel tournaments. Also thank you to Coach Chrissy, who has been my coach since I was 10 all the way through high school."
What other colleges did you consider? "I considered Ohio Northern University, Alvernia, Gannon, and DeSales."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Gwyn Taggart on her commitment to Immaculata University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: