Harriton HS (PA) 2022 Attack Korgan Atillasoy Commits to Swarthmore College

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Harriton High School (PA) 2022 Attack Korgan Atillasoy has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Swarthmore College.

High school: Harriton High School (Rosemont, PA)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Attack
College committed to: Swarthmore College
Lacrosse honors: NXT Showcases NXT '22 PhilaStars Victory Event Showcase Allstar Gold Standard Elite Showcase Allstar
Academic honors: Distinguished Honor Roll every semester Club President--FBLA; National Honors Society Tech Science Association (TSA)--National Semifinalist, Tech Bowl, 2021
Expected major: Computer Science
Why did you choose Swarthmore College, Men's D3? "Swarthmore College offers an exceptional blend of top academics and high-level lacrosse within the Centennial Conference. Coaches Gress and Wasson, along with the team, we're quite welcoming during my campus visits to Swarthmore."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my family for their many years of support and to my two older brothers for their guidance in the process. Thanks to my Harriton High School coaches, including Coach Sowers, my NXT '22 coaches, including Coach Lawrence, and my many Ashbee (Lower Merion Township) coaches, and my teammates over many years. Thanks to Coach Gress and the other members of the Swarthmore lacrosse program."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Korgan Atillasoy on his commitment to Swarthmore College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: