South Carroll HS (MD) 2022 Goalie Braden Chaney Commits to Howard Community College

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: South Carroll High School (MD) 2022 Goalie Braden Chaney of Rock Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Howard Community College.

High school: South Carroll High School (Mount Airy, MD)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Goalie
College committed to: Howard Community College
Club team: Rock Lacrosse, Team Maryland LC
Lacrosse honors: First Team All-County 2021 Maryland Showcase First All-Tournament Team 2020 2020 Maryland Lacrosse League All-Star Team
Academic honors: Sophomore Distinguished Honor Roll Junior Distinguished Honor Roll
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank my parents, family, friends, and current and former coaches for helping me get to where I am today!"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Braden Chaney on his commitment to Howard Community College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: