Methacton (PA) 2022 Midfield, Defense Cameron Light Commits to Widener Univ.

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Methacton (PA) 2022 Midfield, Defense Cameron Light has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Widener University.

High school: Methacton (Audubon, PA)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Midfield, Defense
College committed to: Widener University
Lacrosse honors: 2x NXT All-Star Showcase Pac 10 2nd team Dicks Sporting Goods National Champions NCAA Future Champions Trilogy summer Camp Allstars Team
Why did you choose Widener University, Men's D3? "Looking forward, it is the perfect fit for me both academically and athletically."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my grandparents for all their love, support and never miss a game since I was 10. I'd like to thank Coach Rob Chambers for your support and belief in me."
What other colleges did you consider? "Florida Southern, Seton Hill, Tampa."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Cameron Light on his commitment to Widener University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: