Wayland HS (MA) 2023 Defense Deirdre Brown Commits to American Univ.

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Wayland High School (MA) 2023 Defense Deirdre Brown of Bay State Bullets Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at American University.

High school: Wayland High School (Wayland, MA)
Grad year: 2023
Position: Defense
College committed to: American University
Club team: Bay State Bullets Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: 2020 Under Armour All American- New England Command 2021 Dual County League All-Star 2023 Athletes Unlimited Futures team 2021 Under Armour Call Backs 2018+2019 Williams Nike Lacrosse “Spirit” award winner 2019 Nike Lacrosse Saint Marks “hustle” award winner 6-year member of Bay State Bullets 2023 Silver 1 of 3 Wayland players invited to 2021 MA/RI USA Region tryout Varsity Starter
Expected major: Communication & Journalism
Why did you choose American University, Women's D1? "I chose American because of the players, coaches, and overall atmosphere of the school. I fell in love with it on day 1."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "A special thank you to my family, coaches, and teammates who got me here today. Forever grateful 💗"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Deirdre Brown on her commitment to American University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: