Seaford HS (NY) 2023 Attack Dylan Lee Commits to Merrimack College

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Seaford High School (NY) 2023 Attack Dylan Lee of LI Empire Lacrosse Girls has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Merrimack College.

High school: Seaford High School (Wantagh, NY)
Grad year: 2023
Position: Attack
College committed to: Merrimack College
Club team: LI Empire Lacrosse Girls
Academic honors: High Honor Roll. 4.0 GPA, 5 AP Classes
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you so much to everyone who has got me to this point and helped me to achieve my goal!"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Dylan Lee on her commitment to Merrimack College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: