Strath Haven HS (PA) 2023 Attack, Midfield Laura Conner Commits to Temple Univ.

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Strath Haven High School (PA) 2023 Attack, Midfield Laura Conner of Dynasty Elite has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Temple University.

High school: Strath Haven High School (Wallingford, PA)
Grad year: 2023
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College committed to: Temple University
Club team: Dynasty Elite
Lacrosse honors: Under Armor all American command division Honorable mention all- central league Honorable mention all-Delco
Why did you choose Temple University, Women's D1? "I choose Temple University for many reasons, but the main reason is that I immediately fell in love with the campus. Also, I loved the team atmosphere. Everyone is always so happy and welcoming."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank my family, friends, and most importantly the coaches and teammates. For helping me get to where I am now!"
What other colleges did you consider? "Towson, Lehigh, and Monmouth."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Laura Conner on her commitment to Temple University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: