Toms River North (NJ) 2023 Attack Kristen Redding Commits to Hofstra Univ.

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Toms River North (NJ) 2023 Attack Kristen Redding of All Lax Select has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Hofstra University.

High school: Toms River North (Toms River, NJ)
Grad year: 2023
Position: Attack
College committed to: Hofstra University
Club team: All Lax Select
Lacrosse honors: All Lax Travel Team Top 75 Sophomores in NJ All-Shore Conference A-Team
Academic honors: Honor Roll
Expected major: Virology
Why did you choose Hofstra University, Women's D1? "Primarily for the opportunity to play lacrosse and train with the coaches, I am looking forward to continuing my education at this school"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank You to my coaches and role models Alex Marino and Megan Douty for their continued confidence in me, the incredible push to always be at my best on and off the field. Alex and Meg not only show us how to play by how to be winners. Learning from them as they always find ways to help us improve our skills and techniques. All my love to my parents for all their support, love & guidance."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Kristen Redding on her commitment to Hofstra University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: