Wilmington Christian School (PA) 2022 Goalie Riley Bullock Commits to W&J College

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Wilmington Christian School (PA) 2022 Goalie Riley Bullock of Phantoms Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Washington & Jefferson College (W&J).

High school: Wilmington Christian School (Kennett Square, PA)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Goalie
College committed to: Washington & Jefferson College (W&J)
Club team: Phantoms Lacrosse Club
Academic honors: High Honors. Eagle Scout. NHS. Phi Theta Kappa
Expected major: History
Why did you choose Washington & Jefferson College (W&J), Men's D3? "I saw the campus, the team, and fell in love with the school. It’s close enough that it’s a day trip but far enough that my parents won’t show up randomly. The coaches are welcoming and nice but also willing to push me."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thanks to my Parents, Coach Norcross. Coach Jovan. Coach Walker. Coach Foreman. Coach Gibson and Coach Kellam."
What other colleges did you consider? "Cairn University."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Riley Bullock on his commitment to Washington & Jefferson College (W&J). CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below:

[b][/b]