McDonough (MD) 2022 Midfield, Attack Olivia Paton Commits to Winthrop Univ.

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: McDonough (MD) 2022 Midfield, Attack Olivia Paton of Uproar Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Winthrop University.

High school: McDonough (Pomfret, MD)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College committed to: Winthrop University
Club team: Uproar Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: 4yr Varsity starter 2019 US Lacrosse Women's National Tournament - Team Maryland Metro
Academic honors: Honor roll, Minds in motion
Expected major: Business Administration and Management, General
Why did you choose Winthrop University, Women's D1? "I chose Winthrop because I love the coaching staff, the South Carolina region and the Big South Conference is very competitive. I am also excited to be able to play alongside a few friends who are already at Winthrop that I have played travel lacrosse with for many years."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my entire family for supporting me all these years, especially my sister Savanah for pushing me to be my best. I want to also thank all my coaches especially Mark Mozier, my long-time travel coach, trainer, and mentor for Uproar Lacrosse and ULAX."
What other colleges did you consider? "High Point University, East Carolina University, Coastal Carolina University, Flagler University, University of Tampa."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Olivia Paton on her commitment to Winthrop University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: