Sachem East (NY) 2022 Attack, Midfield Julia Nowak Commits to Notre Dame College

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Sachem East (NY) 2022 Attack, Midfield Julia Nowak of LI Jester Girls United LC has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Notre Dame College.

High school: Sachem East (Coram, NY)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College committed to: Notre Dame College
Club team: LI Jester Girls United LC
Academic honors: AP Environmental Science English Honors
Expected major: Sport and Fitness Administration/Management
Why did you choose Notre Dame College, Women's D2? "Notre Dame College was my choice due to the determination and high level that the team plays at, driven by the excellent coaching staff, also the welcoming and comfortable atmosphere the team and school provided which made me feel like part of the family immediately."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Many thanks to all of my teammates and coaches throughout the years, this would not have been possible without them and all of their support."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Julia Nowak on her commitment to Notre Dame College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: