Twin Valley HS (PA) 2023 Midfield, Defense Sarah Gowman Commits to Temple Univ.

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Twin Valley High School (PA) 2023 Midfield, Defense Sarah Gowman of Xtreme Girls Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Temple University.

High school: Twin Valley High School (Reading, PA)
Grad year: 2023
Positions: Midfield, Defense
College committed to: Temple University
Club team: Xtreme Girls Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse honors: 2020, 2019 Under Armour All American Philadelphia command team 2020, 2019 Under Armour All American All-Tournament team 2019 Under Armour All American Callback Academy 2018, 2019 National Lacrosse Classic Pennsylvania 2023 team 2019 National Lacrosse Classic 2023 Champions Lacrosse Magazine's Best 2023 Players of 2021, 2019 Watch list (top 100) 2021, 2020 Under Armour 150 InsideLacrosse.com Under Armour All American Notable Performances 2021 Berks Girls Lacrosse county champions, District 3 runner up, State semi-finalists.
Academic honors: 3-year HS Distinguished honor roll 2 AP classes, 3 honors 4.275 weighted GPA
Expected major: Physiological Psychology/Psychobiology
Why did you choose Temple University, Women's D1? "Very diverse area with amazing opportunities post-grad, great set of coaches, and an amazing lacrosse program."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my parents and family and every single coach who has helped me get to this spot. I could not have done it without all of you."
What other colleges did you consider? "URichmond, UCONN, William and Mary, Pitt"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Sarah Gowman on her commitment to Temple University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: