Maryvale Preparatory School (MD) 2022 Attack, Midfield Courtney Devilbiss Commits to UMBC

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Maryvale Preparatory School (MD) 2022 Attack, Midfield Courtney Devilbiss of Redshirts Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Univ. of Maryland (UMBC).

High school: Maryvale Preparatory School (Westminster, MD)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College committed to: Univ. of Maryland (UMBC)
Club team: Redshirts Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: Under Armour 150 (2019) Jacksonville University all-star team Maximum Exposure (2019) The Launch (2019)
Academic honors: One Love Club, FCA club (2018-2019), 35+ hours of service at Calm Acres, First Honors
Expected major: Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences, General
Why did you choose Univ. of Maryland (UMBC), Women's D1? "I chose Duquesne University because of the family atmosphere and great academics. Coach Desrosiers was extremely enthusiastic and helpful throughout the entire process. As soon as I stepped onto campus it felt like home. I love the city of Pittsburgh and it definitely helped me make my decision."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "A special thank you to my family, friends, Coach Dave Kennedy, Coach Sean Bell, and Coach Kim Dubansky. Thank you to my family for being so supportive of me throughout the years."
What other colleges did you consider? "Jacksonville University and Robert Morris University."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Courtney Devilbiss on her commitment to Univ. of Maryland (UMBC). CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: