Center Moriches HS (NY) 2022 Defense, Midfield Bella Burke Commits to SFU

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Center Moriches High School (NY) 2022 Defense, Midfield Bella Burke of Team Elevate Lax has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Saint Francis University (SFU).

High school: Center Moriches High School (Center Moriches, NY)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Defense, Midfield
College committed to: Saint Francis University (SFU)
Club team: Team Elevate Lax
Lacrosse honors: CB Laxers NY Showcase All-Star 2021, Under Armour Spotlight Team, All Division 2021, Rookie of the Year 2019, County Champ 2021, Starting Midfield for HS, and starting Defender for travel
Academic honors: National, Science, Social Studies, Math and Foreign Language honor societies, 15+ Volunteer Hours, Principals list 2018-Current
Expected major: Psychology
Why did you choose Saint Francis University (SFU), Women's D1? "Saint Francis University has everything that I am looking for in a university. I loved the atmosphere, the campus, and everyone that I met on my visit. I knew once I had gotten there that SFU was the school for me."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my parents and coaches for always pushing me to do my absolute best."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Bella Burke on her commitment to Saint Francis University (SFU). CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: