Lakeland Regional HS (NJ) 2023 Midfield, Draw Reaghan Lomascola Commits to Mercer Univ.

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Lakeland Regional High School (NJ) 2023 Midfield, Draw Reaghan Lomascola of Mad Dog Girls has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Mercer University.

High school: Lakeland Regional High School (Wanaque, NJ)
Grad year: 2023
Positions: Midfield, Draw
College committed to: Mercer University
Club team: Mad Dog Girls, Mad Dog National
Lacrosse honors: -2021 Maryland Lacrosse Showcase All Star Team -2021 USA Today Female Lacrosse Player of the Year Honoree/Finalist for New Jersey High School Sports Awards -2021 Under Armour 150 Honorable Mention -2021 Lacrosse First Team All County -2021 Lacrosse First Team All Conference -2021 Lacrosse Outstanding Midfielder Award -2021 Scholar Athlete Award -Named Captain for 21-22 lacrosse season -Top scorer on varsity lacrosse team -Stat leader in goals, points, and draws on varsity lacrosse team -Varsity Lacrosse Starter -Varsity Lacrosse as a Freshman -2021 NJ.Com Top 75 Sophomore Selection -2021 NJ.Com Player of the Week -2021 Under Armour 150 Selection -2021 Mad Dog National Team Selection -2020 WPLL Futures Selection -2020 Nike 120 Selection -2019 NLC tournament South Jersey Team MVP -2019 NLC Tournament South Jersey Team Selection -2019 Mad Dog Hard Hat Award (two times) -2018 UNC Camp All-Star Team Selection
Academic honors: 4.6 GPA; High Honor Roll Freshman and Sophomore Year
Expected major: Sports Studies
Why did you choose Mercer University, Women's D1? "I chose Mercer University because of the atmosphere, as well as how welcoming the team and coaching staff are. It felt like home when I stepped on campus and I can’t wait for the next four years!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank my coaches, family, teammates, and friends for helping and supporting me along this journey! Go Bears!!🧡🐻"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Reaghan Lomascola on her commitment to Mercer University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: