Methacton HS (PA) 2022 Attack, Midfield Gunnar Seaman Commits yo Gwynedd Mercy Univ.

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Methacton High School (PA) 2022 Attack, Midfield Gunnar Seaman of Black Bear Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Gwynedd Mercy University.

High school: Methacton High School (Worcester, PA)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College committed to: Gwynedd Mercy University
Club team: Black Bear Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: Beast of the East 2020 Summer and Fall LaxFed National 4x Varsity
Academic honors: AP and Honors 4x Distinguished Honor Roll Set up gear fundraisers
Expected major: Criminal Justice & Law Enforce
Why did you choose Gwynedd Mercy University, Men's D3? "Gwynedd is the best mix of academics and athletics. It is very close to home and I can trust my future is safe there."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my parents, coaches, and teammates who pushed me to my best."
What other colleges did you consider? "Stockton, Georgian Court, Monmouth, Christopher Newport."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Gunnar Seaman on his commitment to Gwynedd Mercy University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: