Haverford HS (PA) 2022 LSM, Defense Colin Kane Commits to York College of PA

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Haverford High School (PA) 2022 LSM, Defense Colin Kane of Rising Sons Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at York College Pennsylvania.

High school: Haverford High School (Havertown, PA)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: LSM, Defense
College committed to: York College Pennsylvania
Club team: Rising Sons Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: 4-year varsity starter, captain
Academic honors: Honor roll
Expected major: Criminal Justice & Law Enforce
Why did you choose York College Pennsylvania, Men's D3? "The culture, location, and campus were huge indicators for me. I also loved talking to the coach and members of the program."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to God, my parents, coaches, and friends."
What other colleges did you consider? "LIU, Widener, Scranton, Catholic."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Colin Kane on his commitment to York College Pennsylvania. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: