Haverford HS (PA) 2022 Defense Sam Chester Commits to Eastern Univ.

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Haverford High School (PA) 2022 Defense Sam Chester of Duke's Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Eastern University.

High school: Haverford High School (Havertown, PA)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Defense
College committed to: Eastern University
Club team: Duke's Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse honors: 2020 Holiday Showcase All-Star
Academic honors: Honor Roll, Member of the National Honors Society, Member of the National Business Honors Society
Expected major: Business Administration and Management, General
Why did you choose Eastern University, Men's D3? "I visited a few times and really liked the campus, the team, and the atmosphere. Additionally, Eastern University was a good academic fit for the programs I am looking for."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to all of my coaches, teachers, and my family for all of the help getting me to where I am today."
What other colleges did you consider? "Arcadia University, DeSales University, Stevenson University, Hood College"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Sam Chester on his commitment to Eastern University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: