Rocky Point HS (NY) 2023 Goalie Alexa Kuhn Commits to the UMass Lowell

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Rocky Point High School (NY) 2023 Goalie Alexa Kuhn of Yellow Jackets LI has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at the University of Massachusetts-Lowell.

High school: Rocky Point High School (Rocky Point, NY)
Grad year: 2023
Position: Goalie
College committed to: University of Massachusetts-Lowell
Club team: Yellow Jackets LI
Lacrosse honors: 2019 Under Armor All American 2019 National Champion
Expected major: Nursing Science
Why did you choose the University of Massachusetts-Lowell, Women's D1? "The atmosphere and the coaches are amazing. I wanted to go to a school that not only had an amazing lacrosse program, but also an amazing academic program. The school feels like a second home and the team already feels like a second family."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank my wonderful coaches, my parents, my grandparents, and my brother. I also want to thank Coach Miller, Coach Rippey, and Coach Mac for making me feel so welcome into the River Hawk Family!"
What other colleges did you consider? "Stony Brook and Delaware."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Alexa Kuhn on her commitment to the University of Massachusetts-Lowell. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: