Oakton (VA) 2023 Midfield, Draw Aly Yee-Jenkins Commits to JMU

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Oakton (VA) 2023 Midfield, Draw Aly Yee-Jenkins of VA Metro Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at James Madison University (JMU).

High school: Oakton (Oakton, VA)
Grad year: 2023
Positions: Midfield, Draw
College committed to: James Madison University (JMU)
Club team: VA Metro Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: High School All-District 1st Team, Class 6, Concorde District, Virginia (2021) USA Lacrosse Schoolgirls DC Region 1st Team (2021) USA Lacrosse U-16 National Team (NTDP) Combine (2019, 2021) WPLL / AU Futures Regional Team Selection (2019, 2020, 2021) Under Armour 150 (2020, 2021) JMU 5v5 "Discipline award" (2021) Captain, Oakton High School varsity lacrosse team Capital Girls Lacrosse League Varsity Elite All-Star Team (2019/2020 Winter Indoor) Only freshman in four years to start on varsity (2020) Under Armour Elite Camp (2019)
Academic honors: Received an A grade in all classes, including honors-level English, Geometry, History, and Biology my freshman year in high school. National Junior Honor Society member and on Honor Roll in 7th and 8th grade, a straight-A student in middle and elementary school.
Why did you choose James Madison University (JMU), Women's D1? "I chose JMU for the amazing staff and team! I fell in love with the campus and I love how competitive the team is every year!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Special thanks to my family, my teammates, and especially my coaches, Coach Sobel and Coach Oliver! I also want to thank my dog Jasper who was always in the yard to chase balls for me!"
What other colleges did you consider? "Duke, VCU, Virginia Tech, Georgetown, Stanford, UC Berkley."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Aly Yee-Jenkins on her commitment to James Madison University (JMU). CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: