Malvern Prep (PA) 2023 Defense, LSM Roman Buono Commits to Yale University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Malvern Prep (PA) 2023 Defense, LSM Roman Buono of Mesa Boys Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Yale University.

High school: Malvern Prep (Wayne, PA)
Grad year: 2023
Positions: Defense, LSM
College committed to: Yale University
Club team: Mesa Boys Lacrosse, Ascension
Lacrosse honors: Inside lacrosse No . 24 Sirius Lacrosse No . 15 Under Armour All- American Philly Varsity as Freshman on number 2 ranked team Juniors Open MVP Midnight Mania Standout Pups, brother
Academic honors: 4.29 GPA X2 distinguished honors Adelphia member
Expected major: Economics, General
Why did you choose Yale University, Men's D1? "I want to play badass defense at a great program. I feel like it is a great fit."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Parents for everything they do for me. High school and clubs coach for looking out for me. My friends and family for supporting me. Yale coaching staff."
What other colleges did you consider? "Harvard, Duke, Georgetown and Navy."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Roman Buono on his commitment to Yale University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: