Owen J Roberts (PA) 2023 Attack Blakely Doyle Commits to Liberty University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Owen J Roberts (PA) 2023 Attack Blakely Doyle of NXT 2023 Black has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Liberty University.

High school: Owen J Roberts (Pottstown, PA)
Grad year: 2023
Position: Attack
College committed to: Liberty University
Club team: NXT 2023 Black
Lacrosse honors: 2021 Atlantic showcase all-star, 2021 Philly showcase all-star, 2021 American Select 2023 Pennsylvania team, 5th ranked club team in the country, #1 club team in the state, Varsity starter since freshman year, Pac champion high school team
Why did you choose Liberty University, Women's D1? "I chose Liberty primarily due to their outstanding academic support and the incredible facilities. I got that feeling as soon as I stepped on campus."
What other colleges did you consider? "I mainly considered Mercer University, Monmouth University, Kennesaw University, and Duquesne University."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Blakely Doyle on her commitment to Liberty University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: