Yorktown HS (NY) 2023 Attack Alex Scialdone Commits to Clemson University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Yorktown High School (NY) 2023 Attack Alex Scialdone of Prime Time Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Clemson University.

High school: Yorktown High School (Yorktown Heights, NY)
Grad year: 2023
Position: Attack
College committed to: Clemson University
Club team: Prime Time Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: 2021 American Select (Downstate) Selection - 2021 Under Armour 150 Selection - 2020 Under Armour All America National Champion (CONNY COMMAND) - 2020 Nike 120 Selection - 2020 Under Armour Call Back Academy Selection - 2020 Under Armour 150 Selection - 2019 U14 US Lacrosse National Champion (LI Yellow Jackets Thorn) - 2019 Under Armour Call Back Academy Selection - 2019 Under Armour 150 Selection - 2019 WPLL Futures Selection (Championship Team) -2x UNC Elite Camp All-Star Fall (2018-2019 - 2018 Maverick National Classic All American Selection - 2018 U13 US Lacrosse Nationals Finalist (LI Yellow Jackets Thorn) - 2017 U12 US Lacrosse Nationals Quarter Finalist (LI Yellow Jackets Thorn) -2X Brine National Classic All American Selection (2016-2017 - 3x UNC Camp All-Star Team Summer (2015-2017) - Varsity starter at Yorktown High School (9th Grade)
Academic honors: High Honor Roll every quarter of High School
Why did you choose Clemson University, Women's D1? "Clemson's campus, location in tradition attracted me immediately to the school. The opportunity to play in the ACC, which I feel is the best division in women's lacrosse, coupled with an amazing coaching staff was too much to pass up. The coaches have such tremendous vision and are bringing in some of the most talented players in the country. It's simply checked every one of my boxes."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to first give a huge thank you to my parents for their undying support. I want to thank my Primetime team and especially my coaches Stephanie & Jackie for giving me the confidence and freedom to play lacrosse. There is no greater gift a coach can give to their players. I also like to thank my trainer Mark Russell and my college lacrosse guide Mark Crumm. Last but not least I want to give a big thank you Yorktown High School girls lacrosse team for making me a better player than I was the day I walk through the door. Their acceptance and confidence in me allow me to grow and I'll never forget that."
What other colleges did you consider? "Brown, UMASS, Colorado & Hofstra."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Alex Scialdone on her commitment to Clemson University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: