Westhampton Beach HS (NY) 2023 Defense Reilly Mahon Commits to Loyola University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Westhampton Beach High School (NY) 2023 Defense Reilly Mahon of Long Island Top Guns has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Loyola University MD.

High school: Westhampton Beach High School (Westhampton Beach, NY)
Grad year: 2023
Position: Defense
College committed to: Loyola University MD
Club team: Long Island Top Guns
Lacrosse honors: WPLL Futures team Suffolk county team and all-star game Top 20 at Und1sputed showcase
Academic honors: Junior Honor Society
Why did you choose Loyola University MD, Women's D1? "I chose my college because I felt like I was right at home as soon as I stepped on campus. The coaches, the team, and the teaching staff were the sweetest people I had ever met."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my parents for giving me the amazing opportunities to put me where I am today along with all my coaches since I stepped foot on the field."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Reilly Mahon on her commitment to Loyola University MD. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: