Bishop Guertin (NH) 2023 Attack, Midfield Marcel Vernon, Jr Commits to Lafayette College

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Bishop Guertin (NH) 2023 Attack, Midfield Marcel Vernon, Jr of NH Tomahawks Men's has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Lafayette College.

High school: Bishop Guertin (Nashua, NH)
Grad year: 2023
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College committed to: Lafayette College
Club team: NH Tomahawks Mens, Nationals
Expected major: Economics, Other
Why did you choose Lafayette College, Men's D1? "Lafayette is a rigorous mix of academics and athletics. It is a small, close-knit community that is very supportive. Finally, the career placement opportunities are tremendous when you graduate."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank God first for this opportunity. I also want to thank my parents who supported me throughout this journey, my coaches/trainers, my cousins who introduced me to lacrosse, and my sister who plays lacrosse at Lehigh."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Marcel Vernon, Jr on his commitment to Lafayette College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: