La Salle Academy (RI) 2022 Faceoff Anthony DiCenso Commits to the University of Richmond

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: La Salle Academy (RI) 2022 Faceoff Anthony DiCenso of RI Bulldogs Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at the University of Richmond.

High school: La Salle Academy (Providence, RI)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Faceoff
College committed to: University of Richmond
Club team: RI Bulldogs Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: 2021 U.S. All American 2021 Rhode Island Men’s Lacrosse Player of the Year 2021 First Team All-State 2021 MVP of State Championship
Academic honors: 2021 - First Honors La Salle Academy
Expected major: Business
Why did you choose the University of Richmond, Men's D1? "I chose this college because of the crazy academics and the crazy culture on the men’s lacrosse team!!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Special thanks to my parents for allowing me to improve and give me crazy opportunities. My coaches, I’ve been pushing me since seventh grade to be the best Man on and off the field."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Anthony DiCenso on his commitment to the University of Richmond. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: