Dexter Southfield (MA) 2023 Attack Zack Waxman Commits to the UMass

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Dexter Southfield (MA) 2023 Attack Zack Waxman of Laxachusetts Men's has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at the University of Massachusetts (UMass).

High school: Dexter Southfield (Brookline, MA)
Grad year: 2023
Position: Attack
College committed to: University of Massachusetts (UMass)
Club team: Laxachusetts Men's
Academic honors: Honor roll freshman-Sophomore year
Expected major: Business
Why did you choose the University of Massachusetts (UMass), Men's D1? "Coach Cannella is a coach who will push me to be the best I can be and is someone who reminds me of my Highschool coach Peter Sessa. Umass has an awesome campus and is the right size I was looking for."
What other colleges did you consider? "Colgate, Bucknell, Rutgers, BU, Bryant."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Zack Waxman on his commitment to the University of Massachusetts (UMass). CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: