Victor HS (NY) 2022 Defense, LSM Louie Germain Commits to Bucknell University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Victor High School (NY) 2022 Defense, LSM Louie Germain of 3D Upstate / National has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Bucknell University.

High school: Victor High School (Victor, NY)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Defense, LSM
College committed to: Bucknell University
Club team: 3D Upstate / National
Lacrosse honors: 2018, 2019, 2021 Maverik Showtime (named to All-Star Team) 2019, 2021 Under Armour All American Team Upstate NY 2019, 2020, 2021 3D National Team Member 2019, 2020, 2021 New York State Players to Watch 2020,2021 Upstate Games (Western) (Selected to All-Star Game both years) 2020 Inside Lacrosse ID Experience 2021 Under Armour 2022 Watch List 2021 Project9
Academic honors: 3.8 GPA High Honor Roll
Why did you choose Bucknell University, Men's D1? "I choose Bucknell because I wanted smaller class sizes & the chance to establish close relationships with other students & my professors. The connection & vision shared with the coaching staff and the comradery I felt while there with the current players. Their academics and facilities speak for themselves."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my parents for teaching me strong values, respect for others, and integrity. They also demonstrated support and encouragement for all my passions including Lacrosse. My brother for always training and helping me. All my coaches, trainers, and teammates for helping me become a better leader, teammate, and overall player. Coach Fedorjaka and Coach Danehy at Bucknell for believing in me.”
What other colleges did you consider? "St Bonaventure Binghamton Boston University Dartmouth."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Louie Germain on his commitment to Bucknell University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: