Garden City HS (NY) 2023 Defense, LSM Tristan Mullahey Commits to Navy

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Garden City High School (NY) 2023 Defense, LSM Tristan Mullahey of Express Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Navy.

High school: Garden City High School (Garden City, NY)
Grad year: 2023
Positions: Defense, LSM
College committed to: Navy
Club team: Express Lacrosse, GC 34
Lacrosse honors: One Percent - All-Star Selection The Player Series - All-Tournament Team Nike/NLF National Team - Nassau Under Armour Top 50 Call Back Long Island BOTC 2023 Watch List, Top Sophs #27 LILJ Class of 2023 Watch List
Academic honors: Principals List Honor Roll
Expected major: Computer Science
Why did you choose Navy, Men's D1? "Great Academics, Lacrosse and Service."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my mom and dad, to my coaches; AJ Haugen, Steve Finnell, Joe Jacovina, and to all my teammates over the years."
What other colleges did you consider? "John Hopkins, Princeton, Dartmouth."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Tristan Mullahey on his commitment to Navy. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: