Locust Valley HS (NY) 2023 Midfield Payton Tini Commits to Rutgers University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Locust Valley HS (NY) 2023 Midfield Payton Tini of LI Empire Lacrosse Girls has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Rutgers University.

High school: Locust Valley HS (Locust Valley, NY)
Grad year: 2023
Position: Midfield
College committed to: Rutgers University
Club team: LI Empire Lacrosse Girls
Lacrosse honors: Maryland Showcase All-Star Under Armour 150 All County 10th Grade Locust Valley HS Varsity MVP 10th Grade LI Empire leading scorer 2019, 2020, 2021 Locust Valley HS leading scorer 2021
Academic honors: High Honor Roll National Foreign Language Honor Society
Expected major: International Relations and Affairs
Why did you choose Rutgers University, Women's D1? "I had a tremendous connection with the coaching staff and players. The lacrosse program is becoming a major force nationally and I want to be part of the team that strives to win a National Championship! The lacrosse facilities are amazing! The school has a tremendous number of great academic options!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to all of the coaches who have helped develop my skills over the years. Thank you to my parents for providing me with the opportunities and pushing me to do my best! Special thanks to Vinny Tetro my Empire coach for helping me navigate through the recruiting process."
What other colleges did you consider? "Cincinnati Florida Hofstra UMass Lowell Duke Louisville."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Payton Tini on her commitment to Rutgers University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: