Charles W. Baker HS (NY) 2023 Attack, Midfield Carlie Desimone Commits to Syracuse University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Charles W. Baker High School (NY) 2023 Attack, Midfield Carlie Desimone of Salt City Snipers Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Syracuse University.

High school: Charles W. Baker High School (Baldwinsville, NY)
Grad year: 2023
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College committed to: Syracuse University
Club team: Salt City Snipers Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: USA Select U16 Team, USA National Development Program Combine, American Select Upstate Team, All-Star Under Armour 150, Apex 60 Preseason Showcase All-Star Team, Nike Elite 120, Under Armour 150, WPLL Futures Syracuse Selection, UA Call Back Academy Selection, Northstar Invitational Lake Placid, Under Armour Upstate Command Team, All-Star Team UNC camp, MVP SU Nike Cup, MVP SU Elite Camp, Heart & Hustle Award SU Nike Cup
Academic honors: National Junior Honor Society High Honor Roll Scholar-Athlete
Expected major: Sport and Fitness Administration/Management
Why did you choose Syracuse University, Women's D1? "I chose Syracuse because it has always been my dream school. The philosophy of the program, the skill set of the current players, and high-level coaching staff allow them to compete at a very high level. I also like the academic support provided to the student-athletes and that I am close to where I grew up and my community. "
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Special thanks to my parents, family & friends, teammates on Salt City Snipers and coaches Kate Noel & Drew White, Dylan Donahue at Platform Training, Nick Leader at Dynamics Health and Fitness, everyone involved with Bville girls lacrosse & former GLC teammates and coaches Shannon Burke and Riley Donahue."
What other colleges did you consider? "University of Florida University of Notre Dame University of Virginia Northwestern."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Carlie Desimone on her commitment to Syracuse University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: