Comsewogue HS (NY) 2023 Midfield Alyssa Deacy Commits to the University of FL

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Comsewogue High School (NY) 2023 Midfield Alyssa Deacy of Yellow Jackets LI has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at the University of Florida.

High school: Comsewogue High School (Port Jefferson Station, NY)
Grad year: 2023
Position: Midfield
College committed to: University of Florida
Club team: Yellow Jackets LI
Lacrosse honors: 2021 U16 National Combine 2021 LI America Select Team 2021 NYS Regional Champion 2021 NYS Regional All-Star Team 2021 Suffolk County All Division 2021LILJ All Long Island 1st Team 2020 UA All American LI Team LI Lax Journal Class of 2023 Watch List 2019 Suffolk County All Division 8th Grade 2019 US Lacrosse National Champion 2018 Suffolk County All-Rookie Team
Academic honors: Honor Roll since 7th grade National Jr Honor Society
Why did you choose the University of Florida, Women's D1? "I choose the University of Florida because as soon as I stepped on campus I knew it was my home. They have a great coaching staff and I felt a connection with the players on the team. I was so amazed at everything they have to offer and what they do for the athletes is just incredible."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my parents especially my dad who has coached me my whole life and thank you to my Yellow Jackets coaches Becky Thorn and Tim Colbert who have helped me along the way."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Alyssa Deacy on her commitment to the University of Florida. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: